Vine Advisors is seeking a Power BI Developer to join our team to design and develop BI reports and provide insights to improve decision-making for our business as well as our clients. Help to transform raw data into meaningful insights. Partner with us to experience the challenge of working with committed and inspired thought leaders dedicated to our clients’ success.
- Understand business requirements in the BI context and design data models to convert raw data to meaningful insights.
- Create dashboards and visual interactive reports using Power BI.
- Identify KPIs with clear objectives and monitor them consistently.
- Analyze data and present it through reports that can help in decision-making.
- Be able to convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide the timeline to accomplish tasks.
- Design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
- Experience in data warehousing projects data preparation, and data gateways.
- Experienced and familiar with other Business Intelligence analytical tools, such as SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS.
- Advance knowledge of SQL.
- Should possess software development skills.
- Experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau
- Knowledge in Microsoft BI Stack.
- Experience with Zebra BI
- Knowledge/ Degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with Datamart
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Work collaboratively with others. A team player.
- Clear, confident, and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Seek opportunities to learn about Vine, our clients, industry and technical matters.
- Analytical, organized, and flexible to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment
- Stay updated with advancements and best practices in design and development
- Document process, models, designs, and solutions and able to explain, represent, and discuss with the team
- Apply learned lessons into future solution considerations
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach
- Ability to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous improvement
- Health insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401(k) Plan with matching