With expertise and a knowledge base courtesy of working for many of the largest global organizations, Sandra Reid is that rare Accounting subject matter expert that has seen and done nearly everything in the widest variety of industries. Virtual and Interim Controller and CFO, tax and budget preparation for individuals, corporation and non-profits, and true end-to-end bookkeeping services that streamline, simplify and add organizational value.
She has worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers, General Electric, Lyondell Basell Industries, Duke Energy and more. At home leading as well as collaborating with diverse teams, she prides herself on the ability to demystify complex scenarios, delivering clients the benefits of deep accounting knowledge in plain English for all stakeholders. The key is taking the time to understand the problem before recommending the right solution.
Her enviable record of success stretches over twenty years, with perspective coming from exposure to the widest variety of operational and technical accounting issues. In every engagement, Sandra brings the ability to understand client needs, relate to their objectives, and provide the highest quality of services at truly competitive rates. Her promise is a scalable solution and proven problem solving with a non-negotiable attention to detail.
Managing Partner of local CPA Firm
- The firm focused on financial statement audit, review and compilation assurance services for nonpublic companies in addition to taxation services for companies and individuals
- Provided technical accounting research for transactions, Bookkeeping, IRS Representation, Staff Augmentation, Interim Controller and CFO Services
- Client base spans various industries from Oil & Gas E&P, Construction, Real Estate Title Companies and Physician Practices
Areas of Practice
- External Audit
- Interim Controller, CFO
- Staff Augmentation for various aspects of accounting and internal audit functions
- Accounting Research on complex transactions
- New Accounting Standard ImplementationLease Accounting
- Revenue Accounting
- Foreign Currency Matters
- SOX Compliance and Controls
- Financial Statement Reporting
- University of Houston – Accounting