Diverse experience in public accounting, internal audit, financial reporting and consulting.
With diverse experience in Big Four, internal audit, financial reporting and consulting, Veronica Zarate offers adaptability and a unique skillset to client service.
Veronica’s work in internal audit with a public Fortune 500 company refined her capability to add financial and functional value to her clients; small and large, private and public. Her deep consulting experience makes gaining quick knowledge of her client’s financial environment, accounting systems and processes an innate skill. Her fluency in Spanish has given her the opportunity to work directly in global organizations in Latin America, further enriching her versatility.
Private Equity Backed Energy Services
- International Regional Controller
- Financial Reporting Manager
Public Energy Services
Public Power Generation Services
- Financial Reporting Consultant
Public Transportation Services
Public Media Services
- Senior Corporate Auditor
- Senior Associate, Assurance Practice
- Completed a rotation in PwC’s Tampico, Mexico Office
- BBA Accounting – University of Houston
- External Audit
- Internal Audit
- Financial Statement Reporting Internal Controls
- Process Improvements