Vine Advisors is seeking for a driven Accounting Intern to join our team who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Under the supervision of our Partners, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting, Tax, and Auditing Departments. Partner with us to experience the challenge of working with committed and inspired thought leaders dedicated to our clients’ success.
- Supporting members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Utilize technology to perform work and solve problems.
- Assist with financial statement audits and other attestation services for public and private clients.
- Assist with a variety of non‐assurance services to our accounting and consulting clients.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Work collaboratively with others. A team player.
- Clear, confident, and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Seek opportunities to learn about Vine, our clients, industry, and technical matters.
- Analytical, organized, and flexible to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.