Vine Advisors is seeking an Associate to join our team to support carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting, Tax and Auditing Departments. Partner with us to experience the challenge of working with committed and inspired thought leaders dedicated to our clients’ success.
- Assist with financial statement audits and other attestation services for public and private clients.
- Assist with a variety of non‐assurance services to our accounting and consulting clients.
- Complete basic federal tax work for our corporate, partnership and individual clients.
- Interact with clients to gather information and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Utilize technology to perform work and solve problems.
- Assist partners and management on proposals and business development efforts.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA certification in process or CPA eligible.
- Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3 and Preferred major GPA: 3.3.
- Work collaboratively with others. A team player.
- Clear, confident and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Seek opportunities to learn about Vine, our clients, industry and technical matters.
- Analytical, organized, and flexible to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.