Vine Advisors was created in 2018 by a diverse, experienced team of CPAs, CFAs, and a PhD. We are an audit, tax, accounting, and financial strategy consulting company. Our goal is to deliver superior services to clients on all scales, from small private businesses to large public corporations. Our clients operate in various industries, including energy and manufacturing.
Vine Advisors is continuously seeking top talent to support our continued growth. Partner with us to experience the challenge of working with committed and inspired thought leaders dedicated to our client’s success.
- Execute financial statement audits and other attestation services for public and private clients, leading audit teams during fieldwork
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Interact with clients to gather information and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Complete basic federal tax work for corporate, partnership and individual clients
- Provide a variety of non-assurance services to our accounting and consulting clients
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development efforts
- 4+ years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Strong technical accounting and auditing skills with proficiency in U.S. GAAP and GAAS
- Exceptional client service skills with the ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a growing, collaborative, result-driven team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading, training, supervising, and mentoring staff, and interns
- Flexible and able to work additional hours as needed
- Health insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401(k) Plan with matching