Senior Accountant Tax Services (Senior Accountant – Tax Services)
Vine Advisors was created in 2018 by a diverse, experienced team of CPAs, CFAs, and a PhD. We are an audit, tax, accounting, and financial strategy consulting company. Our goal is to deliver superior services to clients on all scales, from small private businesses to large public corporations. Our clients operate in various industries, including energy and manufacturing.
Vine Advisors is continuously seeking top talent to support our continued growth. Partner with us to experience the challenge of working with committed and inspired thought leaders dedicated to our client’s success.
- Lead tax engagements through planning, execution, and completion; ensuring our clients meet and manage their tax obligations.
- Research and consult on various tax matters, advising our clients on their local and overseas tax affairs.
- Complete basic and sometimes more complex federal tax work for corporate, partnership and individual clients.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Maintain tax project budgets and assist in preparing timely billings.
- Utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns.
- Interact with clients to gather information and make recommendations to optimize their tax savings opportunities.
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA or CPA eligible with willingness to gain certification required.
- Minimum 3 years of current tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience in accounting/tax firms.
- Exceptional client service skills with ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a growing, collaborative, result-driven team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading, training, supervising, and mentoring staff, and interns.
- Flexible and ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with tax software (Intuit software, preferred).
Health insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
401(k) Plan with matching
Please contact Veronica Zarate [email protected] or 713.401.9060 x203
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]